Type of user or customer information collected & stored by www.furnisco.com.
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, phone number and shipping address
- Your previous orders ( order history) and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Cookies: Cookies is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser which enable the browser to remember information specific to a given user such as clicking particular buttons, logging in, or having read certain pages on our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, and you can decide whether or not to accept it.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with www.furnisco.com such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by furnisco.com.
Usage of user or customer information by www.furnisco.com
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We can use this information to communicate about our special offers post 6 months of engagement with Sunrise International.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and Operating System information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Platform cooperates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of Platform or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. Platform may also provide your Personal Information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them
www.furnisco.com provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from furnisco.com, please write to us at Furnisco@Furnisco.com